Well, I’m not managing to get much of anything done lately, but here’s a roundup of odds and ends that I managed.
About half the Aegean superwash is spun. I haven’t plied or set the twist yet, though. Not sure what I’m going to do for plying.
I (mostly) finished off the Blackface and Corriedale (what’s left is for spindle fun). I still need to ply this bobbin with gold thread and then set the twist.
I dug out some Halloween fabric that my sister gave me. Haven’t done anything with it, though.
I broke down and got a swift and ball winder in the interests of my sanity.
And, so then I made some balls. (The white was wound sloppily on a nostepinne.)